Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member seeking assistance for coping.

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member seeking assistance for coping.

Hello, I stumbled upon this site hoping to get guidance/tips for being a new caregiver for someone newly diagnosed with kidney failure and on dialysis. We are not prepared for all that comes with this but we are taking it one step at a time. If you know any resources that can help me with finances and depression, that is much appreciated.

Get the jimmy johns promo code to buy one get one free deals on delicious sandwiches! 100% Verified. Free Shipping. Limited Time Offer.

Comment

Shop from a wide variety of cologne and perfume for men available at HeyDude. Shop our fragrances. Avail Free Delivery on orders above PKR 2000 only. Shop Now!

Comment

We are a men's lifestyle magazine in which we cover everything related to Mens fitness, Health, Style, Fashion & men's lifestyle tips online.

https://menven.com/

Comment

I see on google there are quite a lot of detailed information you can refer to. Play the popular card game spades online. Team up with another player, bid a number, and take as many tricks as you bid to win the game.

Comment

We provides best Alkaline Water Delivery Service in Los Angeles for home & Office.
            A Divine H2O provides best Alkaline Water Delivery Service in Los Angeles for home & Office. Visit Us or Call Now 310-289-7800

Comment

We are the ultimate resource for Biker Patches. With a huge selection of designs to choose from create Your Own Custom Motorcycle Patches.
              The Patchio is the ultimate resource for Biker Patches. With a huge selection of designs to choose from create Your Own Custom Motorcycle Patches.

Comment

We are specializes in first-class medical weight loss therapy. Invest in yourself. Start your Journey with Us Today.

Comment

dordle game is a fantastic game to have on hand when you're feeling depressed, exhausted, or simply need a small reminder that life is wonderful!

Comment

I'm going to have to look the game up see if I like it. Thanks

Comment

I'm sure it's not easy with this diagnosis being new. It's alot to take in. I'm trying to take one day at a time hoping to have less chair time soon Dr mentioned possibly takinge me off one day a week. Good luck God bless Susan

Comment

Originally posted by Littleone123 View Post
                        I'm sure it's not easy with this diagnosis being new. It's alot to take in. I'm trying to take one day at a time hoping to have less chair time soon Dr mentioned possibly takinge me off one day a week. Good luck God bless Susan
                        Hi Susan! I came on here this morning to register so I could help my boyfriend who has CKD, stage 4. Actually, I have it too…stage 3a.
                        I have to say, my first impression of this community forum is not good. I see a lot of posts, trying to sell various things. Shouldn’t someone on here be monitoring such things?
                        I have just started looking for information and will stick around for a while to see if this site is worth while.
                        Blessings to you and your loved one dealing with CKD!
                        Last edited by Tuffcookie; 07-14-2022, 07:40 AM. Reason: Responded to the wrong post.

Comment

Originally posted by csanderson214 View Post
                          Hello, I stumbled upon this site hoping to get guidance/tips for being a new caregiver for someone newly diagnosed with kidney failure and on dialysis. We are not prepared for all that comes with this but we are taking it one step at a time. If you know any resources that can help me with finances and depression, that is much appreciated.
                          Originally posted by Littleone123 View Post
                          I came on here, too, looking for support from others who are dealing with CKD. My boyfriend is in stage 4 and I am in stage 3a. I have to say, I am not impressed with all the advertisements I am seeing in the posts! Doesn’t someone monitor this forum?

Blessings, to anyone that has CKD or has a family member you are trying to support!

Comment

Get the premium quality custom patches with intricate details and no minimum at the unbeatable wholesale prices and enjoy free shipping.
                            Get the premium quality custom embroidered patches with intricate details and no minimum at the unbeatable wholesale prices and enjoy free shipping.

Comment

on hand when you're feeling depressed?

Comment