Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I?m new to this

I?m Eric. I just found out I?m stage 3a. It?s been that way for a year, but nothing was said to me other than we?re monitoring it. I?m getting this year?s blood work done tomorrow to see where I currently am. I?m going to the doctor Wednesday to ask questions. It?s a new doctor, but she too doesn?t seem super concerned. I?m concerned. I was a 56 a year ago. I?m praying it hasn?t changed much. It?s all new and bothering me. I just had a friend die of kidney disease last December. I didn?t know how bad it was until the end. I?m 41, she was 45. In very got a family of like to be around for. I?ll take any support I can get. Thank you!

Hi Eric I too have been recently diagnosed a month ago with CKD3B. I didn’t even know I had it until I switched doctors. Thank God I did. I also suffer from high blood pressure and Lewy body dementia. So either one will get me first. I wish you the best of luck and will Pray for you and your family. My Gfr is 44. Changing your diet will benefit you the most. It is a sacrifice but worth it

Comment

Thanks for this post!If you like game stickman hook
      You can play it on every platform. Especially, play Stickman Hook on PC is a good, fun and interesting experience when you can play it with larger screen and use mouse.

Comment

Hi all. How are you doing?
        My name is Scott. I was born in Paris, now I moved with my wife and child to New York to my parents.
        Last edited by Alcinwq; 01-29-2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Obrigado por este site. Eu aprecio seu trabalho. muito bom eu tenho um site que muda sua fonte no Insta, Facebook, Snapchat, e outras redes sociais se voc? quiser mudar seu nome de usu?rio Visite Letras bonitas

Comment

Your article is very good and useful, thank you for sharing, mig8 hopes that next time you will have more good articles to send to all readers.
            Your article is very good and useful, thank you for sharing, mig8 hopes that next time you will have more good articles to send to all readers.

Comment