Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 69 year old living with lupus and kidney disease 41 years. I just want to connect with others for support and ideas. Am in stage 3b and have done well overall. It helps to receive feedback from others who have experiences to share.

Wow!!!!

I sure would like you to share Your Story of keeping in stage 3b """for 41 Years!!"" I have one kidney and am fluctuating in 3b and 4.

Take Good Care, ml

Comment

Hi My name is Marilyn and I am in stage 4 kidney disease. My gfr is 17 and am trying to decide when to have my fistula done Surgeon says now, vein mapper says wait until you start to feel really sick, kidney dr. says 6 months. What to do?

Comment

Hi Marilyn

We are all different and don't know how long you've been at gfr 17....are you on a renal diet? I was really sick and dehydrated and my gfr went down to 17, and now up into high 20's and low 30's. Diet and fluids are Huge, you might??? be able to get your gfr up...if you have any questions I'll be happy to do my best to answer, either post or send me a message.
        Take Good Care, ml

Comment

My name is Alex, I run an online business named Buy Movie Jackets where we sell Celebrities Jackets. From that earning, I help a poor and needy patient and guide them to recover from th disease.
          If you have ever wanted to own TV-Series and Movie Celebrities Jackets in Leather, you have found the goldmine! We have a wide array for sale!

Comment

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well.
            Buy The B3 Bomber Jacket, from Celebstyleoutfits.com with free shipping in all over the world.

Comment

Working...
            X