Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RV rental from Las Vegas

Hello everyone!
    My husband began PD almost a year ago.
    Now as Covid restrictions ease a bit we would like to try out RVing for trips to see our family in California. We?re hoping our 1st venture will be for Thanksgiving.
    Does anyone have a recommendation as to where we might rent a suitable RV. Actually what would be a suitable size? We will need to run the cycler from about 8pm to 7am. Do we need a generator? Are there restrictions? Our 55+ community has an RV club that we will join in hopes to get us started on the right foot. Any advise will be grateful appreciated! Thank you, Lynn

Hey Lynn! Did you already find a suitable RV to rent? I'll send the link where I got mine if you still looking for it.

-Robert https://www.kitchenremodeltacomawa.com
    Last edited by RobertJames22; 08-10-2021, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I would suggest you check on Google or Facebook groups that offers RV and check the reviews if ever. Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Comment

Hello, Ahrlynn! You can check outdoorsy dot com. Hope it helps.

Happy trip!

Comment

Awesome Davidson. Thank you for sharing this. I'll need this in the next to days and I check the link and I got a prospect there. www.kitchenremodelhawaii.com

Comment

I agree witth Madmardigan . That would be easier finding on search engine like Google jasa seo

Comment

Working...
            X