Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Travel Is Easy

Hello I am 91years old and have dialysis 3x week . My daughter will search on our intended travel route and she searches for the highest rated DaVita clinics. She then communicates with the scheduler for the clinic and gets possible chair times and locations. She then contacts my renal coordinator at my nephrology dept. She is wonderful and my renal care team is outstanding! They will contact the davita travel admissions and they handle all of the paperwork. Then my daughter takes me wherever i would like to go.
    So sometimes i have a respite stay in ohio, one treatment in Amarillo etc. She makes sure i can go places and do things i like to see and do. DaVita has been good to me and I only have positive feedback to give you.
    So have fun, live life and go and see and do whatever your heart desires. Yes we depend on dialysis, but Davita is everywhere! Best of luck to you all

You give me hope for life.

Comment

I wish I could say something positive. You are fortunate that you have a helpful team of doctors. Not our experience.

Comment

We planned to travel to US but has been cancelled due to the virus. Now we also have to stay home, this really sucks.

Comment

Yeah, some countries are closed for now, as I know, I mean totally closed for air flights, but a lot of countries has still opened air traffic. And this awesome website ( here: https://airbusinessclass.com/ ) helped me couple of times even in quarantine, to find the cheapest airline tickets, for different destinations.
          Last edited by leroy3MZ; 04-15-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

If you are traveling to New York and you feel that you need dialysis then here are some good centers you can try:

New York, NY's Top 10 Dialysis Centers

The New York Artificial Kidney Center is a facility dedicated to the development of artificial kidneys.
            Home Dialysis at the Rogosin Institute in Brooklyn.
            Northern Manhattan Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a rehabilitation and nursing facility in Manhattan, New York.
            Dialysis center of Dyker Heights
            Dialysis center on the Upper East Side.
            The Life Care Dialysis Center is a facility that provides dialysis services to patients.

This is the message from our rapid towing and recovery service New York team. Besides taking care of your car we also care about your health so above are some centers which you people can try in our New York. Be healthy and be safe on your journey.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to dialysis and browsing the forums to learn more. I find your post interesting. A quick question if you don't mind, how does the payments work, will insurance cover it or does DaVita pay them and bill your insurance ?

Comment

Davita is highly recommended. Thank you for sharing your experience. https://kellertxdrywallcontractor.com/drywall-repair-keller-texas/

Comment

I love to travel to US as I am working as a Freelance Web Designer so I have the meetings to attend in USA.

Comment

this is so inspiring! drywall company

Comment

This inspired me and gave me hope despite everything that happened to me. learn more

Comment

Do you wish to check the plagiarism of your paper online? edu birdie plagiarism checker covers all the aspects regarding checking your paper for breach of copyright.
                        If you are struggling with your assignments and need some professional essay writing service. Check our EduBirdie review and understand why you should consider using their services.

Comment