Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to the Philippines

Need addresses of dialysis centers in MetroManila area. Will my insurance pay for dialysis.
    Last edited by rpcmd334956; 04-15-2015, 04:02 PM.

Core Renal Center – Established in 2003, it is subsidiary of Excelsior Healthcare. It is located at 7426 M. Santillan St Brgy Pio del Pilar Makati City

FMC Renalcare Corporation – It is a subsidiary of the Fresenius Medical Care group which is a major provide of dialysis services and renal care products in North America. It is located at 2257 Don Chino Roces Ave (formerly Pasong Tamo) Makati City

Nephro Group of Dialysis Center – Founded in 1995 by doctors and experts engaged in the distribution of hemodialysis supplies and equipment and management of dialysis centers in the United States, the Nephro group has more than 17 years of experience in the service. It is located at G/F 169 EDSA, Mandaluyong, Philippines

Dolcon Health Care Services – Popular for its well trained renal nurses, and friendly professional staff. It is located at Unit B2 Marmico Building 223 Katipunan Avenue, QC.

TMS Dialysis Center – Founded in 2003 in Cavite and now operates 8 dialysis centers. Its headquarters is located at Unit B & C Highway 54 Building 986 Stanford St cor EDSA Mandaluyong.

GP-Genesis Dialysis Clinic Diagnostic Center – is committed to provide high quality, comprehensive and personalized health care services. It is located at Bonaventure Plaza, Auxiliary Building II Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills San Juan Metro Manila

St. Theresa Dialysis Center – provides holistic Christian oriented services. It is located at Ground Floor, Verna’s Place 14 Visayas Avenue Brgy Vasra, QC.

RSI Dialysis Center – provides dialysis services at reasonable costs. It is located at 18 Betty Go-Belmonte Drive Brgy Kaunlaran, Cubao, QC.

Don't know if your insurance will pay for it

Comment

What is the cost of dialysis in Dumaguete Philippines ?

Comment

I see some of you are based in the Philippines. I'm from Manila and if someone of can recommend better dialysis center, I would appreciate it. Pest Control Tustin

Comment

I am in need of a good dialysis center in the Philippines. Can anyone review it for me?

Comment

There are several dialysis centres in the Metro Manila area and most insurance plans will cover at least a portion of the costs associated with dialysis treatment. However, it is important to check with your specific insurance provider to determine what coverage they offer for dialysis treatment. I usually hire https://economyessay.net/ for educational assignments. They provide me with really good content at affordable prices.

Comment

The country is home to many different ethnic groups, including snake io the Visayans, the Negritos, the Tagalogs, and the Ilocanos. The country has a long history of colonialism, which has left its culture and people with a unique mix of influences.

Comment