Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing donor family a thank you letter

Luke had his kidney pancreas transplant almost two months ago and I'm feeling the need to write the donor family a letter sometime in the next couple of months. I don't even know where to start, he would write it but is not much for words. I'm all about words LOL. Anyone have any advice for me on how to start this? How do you thank someone for something that means more to you than almost anything else in the world? HEALTH!! Thanks!

Re: Writing donor family a thank you letter

Hi Megan, It is a wonderful gesture for you to thank the donor family. Even though words cannot express your feelings, your effort to do so will mean everything to them. You have always showed your loving and caring self to us on the forum. I'm sure you will do the same in a letter to your donor family.

I hope your hubby is coming along well.

Take care, Toni
    May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Acute Kidney Function Loss 12/07 - GFR 39
    Current GFR 46 - Stage 3 - Controlled HBP

Comment

You may be wondering, what exactly is the best way to buy a bride online? First of all, it is important to understand that these brides are mostly single women, usually in their mid-20s to early 30s. Many of them are young divorcees or widowers, who want a better life away from the harsh reality of their home countries. These brides are usually expensive to mail order, so you will need a large amount of money to make the trip to meet them in person.

Comment