X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to donate!

Hi, I'm Lindsey. I am 21 and in perfect health condition! I lost my brother to kidney disease 2 years ago, and now that I'm older. I want to donate to possibly save someone else's brother or loved one. I really want to do this, but have no idea how to even get started or who to get ahold of. Any advice would be helpful! Thank you!

Bless your heart for even thinking about donating a kidney to someone. I took the liberty of googling your question about where you start and this is what I found: http://www.kidney.org/transplantatio...where-do-start. The heading I looked under was "Where do I start". I hope this is helpful to you.

Comment

Oh no! I messed up the address! the word should be "transplantation" I somehow left off the "N" at the end of the word. sorry about that.

Comment

You are truly a most generous person to do this. I realize your post is a few years old, but if you are still trying to donate, I would be happy to put you in touch with my transplant center in NC.

Comment

Looking to donate those things, We will be manage the things which we start to look and all what we will be keep from ukessays.com review, Things can be changed whenever we keep the things for us we have that kind of work which is really unique for us.

Comment

Working...
          X