Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD Oil

Anyone have experience using CBD oil to help with inflammation in the kidneys? My protein excretion is pretty high with IGA nephropahy, I've been through a round of high dose steroids twice and can only achieve partial remission. Desperate for a new therapy...

I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with polycystic kidney disease. My father died 3 years before this from kidney cancer and I was very concerned. The nephrologist I was sent to told me don't take any Advil and that was about it. The last time I visited him he told me "get ready for dialysis. Not gonna do it so I started looking for a way to improve kidney function and found a few supplements can get those number back up just enough to keep me off of dialysis for the past five years. I also have gout really, really bad. Aspirin doesn't work in fact, nsaids make it worse, I finally did the deed and got a medical marijuana card. That helped a bunch with the pain. I tried the CBD oil and had nothing noticeable from it. I don't think marijuana will do much for the kidneys but it does help me cope with all the restrictions.

Comment

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there is absolutely nothing that will "bring back" kidney function. Anybody who tells you otherwise is either a scam artist, a quack, an idiot or a nutjob.

If you want to delay dialysis, you can try the low-protein diet, but get ready to lose a lot of muscle, and be tired a lot. I tried this for 2 years, and ended up anemic and malnourished.
      Last edited by dac0214; 09-08-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I think that's what will happen to me. I'm low protein and feel like I'm hungry a lot. I'm increasing fluids, not going crazy about it either. I need to review the dietitian papers and look for food ideas.

Comment

Inflammation often leads to chronic and severe pain. CBD is very effective for pain relief. You can take it orally by taking tinctures, capsules or food products. You can also use local CBD remedies such as ointments, creams and oils and apply them directly to the joints or other affected areas. If you have breathing problems due to exposure to the lungs, you can also inhale CBD vaping oil. Once activated, lupus can hurt your daily activities. Thanks to discovering many wonders of products https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/pr...0mg-melatonin/ CBD, you can get a natural and safe medicine that will ease your burden of living with this disease.
          Last edited by Kaballunda; 05-27-2022, 07:51 AM.

Comment

You are unlikely to find a new therapy on the forums.

Comment

CBD oil is a natural remedy used for common illnesses. It is a good relief for pain without affecting your body if you choose to consume it. Also, a similar substance to CBD is THC, which is found in the delta 8 products. They come in different products, for example, gummies and carts. Probably you wondered https://organiccbdnugs.com/collectio...-8-thc-gummies if you are about to munch them. Then, the answer is around four to five hours. It takes that because the gummies need to dissolve slowly in the mouth and then be absorbed by it.
              Last edited by Triplewine; 08-19-2022, 09:47 AM.

Comment