Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to CKD..but not really....

Originally posted by Mollieo View Post
    I get copies of my lab reports so I can look back and compare. I insist on knowing my numbers. I am at 39 GFR. My doctor gave me an additional BP med and I will re-test in 4 weeks. I would advise your computer savvy kids and husband to Google kidney disease and learn for themselves that CKD is not cureable, but treatable. My son did this and it made a huge difference in how he looks at my health. He even went through my cupboards and fridge and took out everything he said was not good for me.
    don't watch "man vs. food", it's not a good show for us. {lol}
    MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT YOU GOT, BE HUMBLE AND REMEMBER, IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE.

Comment

Re: New to CKD..but not really....

I have had my first and last consultancy, I saw a very nice Dr from another hospital who explained everything too me. After him checking me over, He sat down and told me that I DONT have CKD3. Apart from almost falling of my chair I didnt know what too say.:

I have been and spoke to my Practice Manager at my local Surgery and she has advised me to go into the surgery and go through all my records too see where the dr has written that I had ckd, If it is not written in my notes then I have a case to get answers from the Dr.

I would like to wish everyone all the very best and thank you for advise you have given me xx

Comment