Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being sick with CKD

I have Stage 4 kidney disease (IgA Nephropathy). I get sick easily with colds and viruses. OTC medicines are avoided because I'm taking a bunch of medicines including ACE inhibitors for my blood pressure, steroids, fish oil, supplements, etc. Plus most OTC medicines are not good for those with high blood pressure except for those made specifically for HBP. I currently have a bad cough with congestion in chest and sinus and a sore throat. What's a good way to help treat symptoms without harming my kidneys? I know I can't drink too much and I rest as much as I can. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

I have bad allergies and take several kind of medicines. If you are sneezing and don't have a fever, you could also have allergies. I would ask your doctor. I take two kinds of nose sprays and can take non-decongestants. I take generic Clarinex and Benadryl without any problems. I also take medication to prevent asthma, But each of us are different so asking a doctor is always the best advice.

Comment

If I'm Really clogged up, I'll use warm steam and breath in through my nose, helps to loosen things up so I can blow my nose and clear it.
      A "netty pot" is a way you can de-clog naturally.
      https://www.bing.com/search?q=netty+...=en-US&plvar=0

Comment

Pretty good post. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I hope you will post again soon. Thank you very much for the useful information.
        among us

Comment

I was just shocked to see that there is forum that takes care of your issues and gives you suggestions from the othe users according to their experience. I am happy to be part of it. I am actually a movie maker who is working at cinema hd app and it is now the best choice among all the movie lovers.
          Download Cinema HD APK v2 Latest Version from this website & Install Cinema APK App v2 to watch trending movies, tv series, episodes free

Comment

It can often take hundreds of hours to finish some computer games since they are made to be so difficult. In the middle, there are some games that, in addition to having a complicated plot, demand that you enter dozens of different commands by pressing the mouse and keyboard buttons. To ensure that all of your desired instructions may be executed without error in the necessary number, we have prepared a tool for you to download from the Yas site that allows you to write macros with the capacity to run automatically many times. The TGM Gaming Macro programme is currently available for free and direct download from the Yas website.'
            https://tgmacro.org/
            Download TG Macro for PC on Windows 10, Windows 11, 8.1, 7. Read installation, usage tips for TGMacro v2.0.0 to work well with the hotkeys.

Comment

Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my site. We will have a link exchange agreement between us.

sutherland property accountants

Comment