X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No life center dialysis

Will PD home dialysis give myself a happy life again? I'm almost one step away from giving up.

Please do not give up!!! I have been doing PD now for 6 and a half years. It is very easy to do. You just make a few changes in your life..you are worth it. My advise to you would
    be to follow everything the nurses tell you. Making sure you do your treatments as they tell you. I can pretty much do everything I used to do I am very protective of my PD catheter. After you begin you will do the same thing everyday. I hook up to my machine at 9:30 at night and am done at 9 in the morning. Most people don't have to be on as long. As with anything in life you make a few adjustments. The nurses at Davita are a huge help to me. They go above and beyond to help. There is always someone on call
    if you need them. If I can do this you can too. Chris Pierce

Comment

How are you doing now Boyblu4? I hope you hung in there because once you get into a new routine it is much better. I've been on PD home dialysis for 11 months now and feel so good and grateful that there is this option out there for people like us.

Comment

Working...
      X