Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post kidney transplant

I was on dialysis for 5 year and then I had my kidney transplant. It will be 3 years in June 2018.

I was on dialysis for 5 years before getting a kidney transplant. It has been three years since then and I am very excited about the future. My life changed in a positive way after being on dialysis, but with all that change came some difficult moments too.
    This is what I want to say: know that there is hope for you, the kidney donor can help people, and there are ways for patients to get support from each other in order to make it through the treatment process.
    tunnel rush

Comment

My brother has been on dialysis for 3 years at the hospital, his health is still very stable Shell Shockers

Comment

Hope you are doing well now. Keep safe and stay positive in life. foundation repair

Comment

Very nice and informative post. Thank you for writing this article, your article is very helpful to me
          Tiny Fishing - The game is extremely addictive and helps to discharge the street effectively - improving patience and meticulousness

Comment

Sounds interesting enough; maybe I'll watch out for this. tree surgeon cambridge

Comment

My brother was on dialysis for two years before I received my kidney transplant. It will be 4 years in June 2018, and I am from Waco.
              If you've ever thought of a building material that is super-fast to install, then drywall is a great deal. With drywall installed in your

Comment