Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1K Bath?

My potassium is running high consistently and I watch my mg intake very carefully, maybe it is a medicine? Does anyone else have this issue? I cannot eat very much so I supplement with protein drinks and count pottassium mgs daily. In addition, the clinic seems to not want to use the 1K bath, or they run out, or the Dr. said they are not going to use anymore. Has anyone heard this? Thanks.

Lisinopril is one medication that may cause higher potassium levels. I would also be wary of low sodium/salt products. They may contain potassium chloride instead of salt. And,since all products don't necessarily contain potassium on the nutrition label- there may be some foods that you are consuming that have potassium and you may not realize it.

Hope this help!

Comment

I've found that the only way to really reduce potassium intake is to stop eating tomato, banana and potato products, and to just get used to eating less salty-tasting foods.

Comment

I already watch diet and dont eat bananas, tomatoes, potatoes, etc.

Comment

Are you taking binders

Comment

never heard of it

https://fencecompanybakersfieldca.com

Comment

I would also be wary of low sodium/salt products. They may contain potassium chloride instead of salt. Security Fence Installation

Comment

https://drifthunters.online is a great car game that you can play with everyone and challenge each other

Comment

I dont understand how to calculate how much intake potasium can increase extracellular potasium

Comment

I have the same issue, can someone help me? photo booth rental Austin

Comment