Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant hypertension

My mom was diagnosed with kidney failure and has been on Diaylsis for a year now. Despite being on many different blood pressure medications, her blood pressure will go up very high ever so often. Sometimes reaching 250/105. Her dialysis doctor and general doctor keep changing her meds but her blood pressure won't get better. What else can we do? I'm worried about stroke and heart failure.

How is her parathyroid? It can be pulling the chemical changes which should be taking place in the kidneys causing problems. I would think that is one thing the doctors would have checked already. That is how I found out about my kidney failure. Are you sure she is eating correctly? kidneyschool.com may have something on that too.
    Last edited by kcramer; 04-22-2013, 05:00 PM. Reason: mis spelling

Comment

High blood pressure cause due to many problems, if it cause related to kidney failure then let doctor treat see to it, and always be open to doctors whatever see feels. But we can do one thing that is you can give her the healthy diet which will aid her to balance blood pressure, control her diet, give potassium, and check her weight regularly. I would advise you to go through this article http://www.medstorerx.com/metabolic/...trategies.aspx , which helped me in balancing blood pressure with healthy diet.

Comment

In some patients it is found that hypertension is constant after having medication. It is because of the reason for the hypertension ie, hereditary reasons. Your mother has kidney disease also. so, it become more difficult to treat hypertension.

Comment

I am sorry to know that. What do the doctors say?
          Quality Urgent Care San Antonio

Comment

Please have a look at Holistic Family Practicva and get the help of the holistic family doctor.
            Functional medicine doctors near me trained in holistic medicine focus on finding the root cause of the daisies. They are specialized in it.

Comment

Cheap Waklert 150mg, is used for people suffering from sleep apnea,shift work disorder,narcolepsy and daytime fatigue. Buy Waklert Online @ LocalMedStore

Comment