X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Living Donors and those Needing Transplant for Phone Interview

My name is Ashleigh and I am conducting a study on what media resources can best help increase the number of living donors. If you choose to participate, your responses will help create a Living Donor Toolkit, a series of informational and media resources that will help support living donors so they can better navigate through their transplant experience. I am seeking phone interviews from both living donors and those waiting for a transplant. The interview should take no more than twenty minutes and I will not use your name in the responses.

If you choose to participate, please contact me and provide your contact information and the best time to reach you. Your responses will be invaluable in helping to increase the number of living donors. Thank you so much for your time.

Ashleigh
    aletofsk@gmail.com

Beware, this smells like a scam. Notice that it's a 'junk' gmail address, which no reputable researcher would EVER use. Probably they will ask credit card info from you, which you should NEVER give. It's too bad that nobody moderates this forum.

Comment

Agreed. I saw it on another site too!

Comment

There's a long list for that but I hope you get one

relationship counselling

Comment