Anybody have any luck with an ADA suit?

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have any luck with an ADA suit?

Last month, my employer fired me, for the most flimsy of reasons. The REAL reason I'm certain was because of my kidney disease. About 2 years ago, as was required for consideration for a kidney transplant, I was required to inform my employer that I might be unavailable for 3-4 months at any time. The HR director (the owner's wife, no less) rather curtly said "WE don't have to hold your job one day after 3 months", and from that day forward, she gave me nothing but grief. People were promoted, had hours changed, got better desks, etc., but not me. Finally, she fired me (and was rather nasty about it as well).

Right now, I'm exploring the possibility of an ADA suit. The company is on the verge of insolvency as it is, so I doubt I'll ever collect much money, if any. I just want to $crew them as bad or worse than they did to me. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

Just talk to your friends about what you're going through, you may be surprised at what people are willing to do without you even asking outright. https://watsonvilletowing.com

Comment

Have you played Redactle today? One of the latest successes to come from the explosion of indie word games caused by Wordle is redactle game.

Comment

Hello. Did you ever pursue the ADA suit? I had a similar experience and rejoined the forum to ask for advice. If you pursued the suit, can you pls let me know what steps you took? Thank you. (Private message is good too.)

Comment