Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Records from Davita

Does anyone have any information on how to get your medical records from Davita? My STD provider has been requesting them for 2 months plus with no results. I've been told that they are not maintained in the local branch, but in Tennessee. Any help or direction would be appreciated. The lack of records has caused my STD to be stalled and no income coming in. Thank you.

Call davita from the doctor office and have them Fax all the information you need while you're being treated. That's how I did it on12/10/2015. Make them do their job.

Comment

There is a corporate medical records department that will have your records if they are not recent. For recent records, maybe you should contact your facility directly. They may need to talk to you first to provide them.

Comment

Originally posted by DevonTexas
        There's no excuse for that delay. The center you dialyze at or your doctor should be able to provide those. Whoever is telling you that, go over their head.

Devon
        Whose head should we go over? I have requested answers to many questions on this websites from moderators to answer, no response. Try talking to a dietician or social worker at a center? Good luck going down that road. Maybe see the centers nephrologist, again the guy never comes around. So if you would enlighten us about who to ask questions to that will give us honest answers please let us know. Go back and read the postings for the last few weeks, I am not the only one on here with problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jumontgomery View Post
          There is a corporate medical records department that will have your records if they are not recent. For recent records, maybe you should contact your facility directly. They may need to talk to you first to provide them.
          Have you been dealing with Davita very long? Hang around and watch what happens or mostly what does not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DevonTexas
            There's no excuse for that delay. The center you dialyze at or your doctor should be able to provide those. Whoever is telling you that, go over their head.

Devon
            I forgot you are the guy that never allows people to post om your blog.
            Last edited by Loganwon; 01-04-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Loganwon, I do understand how frustrating it all can be. Sometimes when we are frustrated, we end up spinning our wheels in the wrong place and get more frustrated. Remember, your nephrologist is YOUR doctor, not the facility's doctor. Patients can and should contact that person directly if they might be able to provide you something you need. (I'm guessing the OP here has solved their problem, as this post was opened in 2013.)

Comment

Need friendly request of medical history of patient,detouring another way can you help?Retaining two my own parent,how to request "fees" if any.

Comment

For recent records, maybe you should contact your facility directly. They may need to talk to you first to provide them. Power Window Repair

Comment

fireboy and watergirl is a free and exciting two-player game. Your mission is to help Fireboy and Watergirl find their way out while collecting diamonds from the Forest Temple. But be careful, don't let Fireboy go in the water and Watergirl get burned by the fire!

Comment