X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More about ObamaCare --- the IPAB

A part of the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) is the formation of the Independent Payment Advisory Board or IPAB. It's a bit of a confusing mess at this moment so I posted about it in my blog in the hope that dialysis patients will be informed about it and read about what it may mean to them.

You can read my post by CLICKING HERE or

on this link. http://devontexas.wordpress.com/2013...he-ipab-panel/

I hope this is helpful. I encourage comments here or on my blogsite. Let me know what you think.

Devon
    Fistula - March 2008
    Began Dialysis - August 2008
    Fistula Revision - Feb 2011

Dialysis Patient Citizens, Patient Ambassador
    NW14 ESRD Network, Patient Advisory Committee Member
    CDC Infections Control Discussion Panel Member
    National Kidney Foundation Peer-to-Peer Mentor

Blog: www.DevonTexas.com

We all interested in planning about data analysis with general dialysis. So we all needed insurance articles to have paperslead review posts for the employment. The updates may help our people to get the knowledge on dialysis.

Comment

Any student in need of Information Technology Writing Services and Information Technology Research Paper Services order with our custom writing company is assured of receiving excellent Information Technology Essay Writing Services that is 100% unique.

Comment

There are so many people out there in need of “best essay writing service australia”, I’m just going to leave this website for them.

Comment

Working...
        X