Anxiety/Depression???

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband is a counselor and he leaves his card at the kidney office and dialysis center. I am fortunate to have a son, husband, and best friend as counselors. They keep me very positive and with my church support and knowing God is always there for me to talk to, I have been handling this pretty well. The one night when I came home hurting so bad and was just able to crawl in bed (I baby sat with a 5 month all day before having dialysis) and felt depression starting, I just started say the name of Jesus until I could think of anything else, With the pain gone I fell asleep and woke up feeling better than I had in days. For me my faith is what keeps me focused. Have a good day and my advice is to build up your support system to keep you positive.

Comment

Cenforce 150 is a prescription medication that is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. One dose of this drug can cause movement for a prolonged period of time. This is why so many men choose to take this medication. The medication dilates the penis blood vessels. This medication inhibits phosphodiesterase 5, an enzyme that breaks down cGMP and regulates blood flow. The blood flow to the penis can be increased by inhibiting PDE 5. This allows for a longer erection.

Sildenafil is found in Silagra 100. It belongs to a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It is used to treat adult males with erectile dysfunction (also known as impotence). This is when a man can't get or maintain a hard erect penis that is suitable for sexual activity. Erectile dysfunction is the inability of men to achieve and keep a rigid, erectile penis that allows them to have sexual intercourse. The medicine relaxes the blood vessels of the penis and allows blood to flow into the penis when it is sexually stimulated.

Comment