X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cramping

I wanted to know has anyone has experience cramping the next day or night after treatment. I've been having this I'm usually 1 unit over my dry weight or under.

You are basically getting contractions, cleaning out your system and contracting your uterus back to size. If you need to empty your bowels they can been worse! I had these on and off during my two weeks of m/c and even more so (probably to the extent that you are having them) during my next period. All you can really do is take panadol and use a wheatpack. There's no rule as to how long they take, it varies from person to person.
    https://www.animalpicturesociety.com...-pictures-de81
    The other thing I wasn't expecting when I m/c was the baby blues. You might have heard of these, most women experience them after giving birth to a baby - when the pg hormones drop off you can feel a little depressed. It's not just grief but it will pass. Baby blues usually come at about the 3-4 day after birth/loss and can last just a few days, not really more than a week.

Big hugs! It's a horrible thing to go through, the physical and emotional all together. I'm so sorry for your loss
    Last edited by Felixio; 08-23-2020, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X