X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Five-Star?

Do you know the facts about the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Five-Star quality ratings? Check out these FAQs to help you understand how it all works. http://www.davita.com/kidney-disease...m-faqs/e/11083

Proud to say my facility.......Davita Maysville....is a Five-Star Facility!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetiepop View Post
      Proud to say my facility.......Davita Maysville....is a Five-Star Facility!
      That's awesome!

Comment

Davita in Boca Raton is one star, if that, that don’t care or communicate with there patents. They drop the ball every time all around. The nurse Lena is only there for a pay check. And the director at Boca just told me I am garbage when he completely drop the ball not just with me but every patent at Boca Davita.

Comment

My center says its 5 star and at one time it was. Now since a new gal took over its more like a 1 star. She runs the place on a skeleton crew. I love the staff but there is not enough of them if a emergency was to occur. All I hear about is company budgets getting cut. What about the patients if they have to cut back the care we are getting maybe they need to cut back raises and benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by missy1972 View Post
            My center says its 5 star and at one time it was. Now since a new gal took over its more like a 1 star. She runs the place on a skeleton crew. I love the staff but there is not enough of them if a emergency was to occur. All I hear about is company budgets getting cut. What about the patients if they have to cut back the care we are getting maybe they need to cut back raises and benefits.

Hey! Can I contact you for further details about your center? www.bathroomremodeltacoma.com

Comment

Originally posted by cmajor_adm View Post
              Do you know the facts about the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Five-Star quality ratings? Check out these FAQs to help you understand how it all works. http://www.davita.com/kidney-disease...m-faqs/e/11083

I already check out these FAQs, it really helps me to understand how it all works. Thank you.

https://www.bostondeckpros.com

Comment

Great resource. I've been thinking about some of these questions on the FAQs. Perfect timing. Thanks for providing. www.handymanah.com

Comment

Thank you so much for providing this info. I was actually looking at this list and it answered pretty much all the questions I had in mind. Going to do a little bit more digging to figure out some other stuff within your site. This is valuable content and I would hope you guys can reciprocate the love by visiting our page for your needed decking info. www.ahdeckbuilders.com

Comment

I can't say my dialysis center is 5 stars. They have dropped the ball on my care so many times. I have an issue with scabs on my fistula. It appears to be a tape issue. I have tried the two types of tape they offered ane neither improved my condition. I've had issues with scabs for over a year before they tell me they have a third kind of tape?! They're so afraid of the scabs popping off and having me bleed out but they can't tell me there is another treatment option? The surgeon who performs my fistulagrams ( not sure of spelling) recommended using self-sticking wrap but DaVita can't get it for me?

They are very bad at communication. They make medical appointments for me without discussing them with me first. I babysit for my grandkids and have a difficult time arranging transportation to and from my fistulagrams so I need extra time to get this arranged. I constantly have them hand me an appointment sheet and tell me to have a procedure done the next day.

They also do not allow any patient to have food and drinks in the treatment area. This includes WATER. No exceptions. Period. I have a medical condition that causes me to cough a lot - sometimes to the point of passing out and breaking my ribs. If I am coughing and choking they still will not give me water. The one time they did give me water it was less than an inch of water in the cup and useless. The reason I was given is this: Some patients will take a drink and then they don't put their mask back in place. So everyone gets punished? I find this rule inhumane. Patients in nursing homes and hospitals are not refused water. If they are refused water the state can write them up. (I know, I have worked in Nursing homes).

My treatment is the last shift of the day and they are continually short staffed at the end of the day. If a patient had a medical emergency during this time there would not be enough staff to take care of the emergency AND take people off their machines. I do not feel safe.

I have not seen the dietician in over a year. I'm not sure we even have one anymore.

Comment