Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly help me out

Hello 👋🏼
    I’d like your opinion about my lifestyle.
    I’m 27 years old and my weight is 62kg and my height is 158cm.
    I do intermittent fasting (16/8).
    I’ve been using SWEAT for a year and 5 months.
    I’ve gained a lot of muscle mass but I still have stubborn fat covering my entire body( we can’t spot reduce) but it’s mostly visible in my abdominal area.
    Through out my journey I’ve not counted calories because l want to focus on overall health and well being( even my weight I learned about two days ago as I was considering counting calories) I know my muscles weigh more than fat and I focus on measurements or appearance. I have recently thought about counting macros because I’m not seeing the results you’d expect after this amount of time... But I also don’t want to count because I’m already aware of my food and I know what’s good and what’s not.I mentioned that I do intermittent fasting. My first meal is always oatmeal. I eat 1 cup of oats and add grated dark chocolate, blueberry, Shea seeds, flax seeds, pinch of salt, and very small amount of raisins. For lunch, I eat mostly rice, chicken breast cooked in Mediterranean way along with soup and salad. I drink 1,5 liters of water. And that’s it! No coffee, tea, snacks.
    My TDEE is 2000 cal but if I want to lose weight I should aim for 1500-1700 cal. I don’t consume protein powder but I was thinking of having 1/2 cup of oats instead of 1 cup and boil two eggs on the side as my source of protein. What’re your thoughts and suggestions? Thank you 🙏🏼