X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutritional Analysis Software

I am a Personal Chef and recently started cooking for a client with CKD. Is there software out there that i could enter my recipes, or recipes from online (Other than Davita, which are great!) and get complete nutritional analysis? Including Potassium and Phosphorus? I would like to be able to tweak my own recipes but have no idea how to get the NV's. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Last edited by Wyneen1; 01-19-2014, 12:40 AM.

I am the caregiver/cook and the best one I have found is an app called KidneyDiet. It really keeps us on track.

Comment

Cooking For David seams to be a good cook book I have not used it yet but all meals are measured counted and charted for you

Comment

Ok software I found apps on my iPad

Comment

I realize this is an old thread, but for anyone still looking for software that will give you the NV, I'd like to suggest "Living Cookbook."

Comment

Wyneen 1iam not a cheff but can u please tell me how to make goulash and chilli for ckd my number is 129 I can't seam to find it

Comment

Kidney friendly cook book is the main title here as you can see it by yourself and i also know about it from here. Just had to go for https://latesthackingnews.com/2020/01/05/5-best-cybersecurity-practices-for-your-offshore-development-team/ as this was one of the most amazing things that occurred. You have to explain it a bit to us as well.

Comment

I've not experienced such software for my nutritional plan but I am sure it could change the way we take our diet. I have similar project and thanks to https://mobilunity.ch/blog/wie-hoch-...n-der-ukraine/ website for providing me true help in developing my project.

Comment