X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy breakfast and dinner options

Could someone please direct me to some healthy options for breakfast and dinner? Thanks.

I would love to share my experince of trying a new breakfast recipe. lately I am trying several Ayurvedic (Ancient Indian medicines) remedies for my condition, I tried a breakfast recipe that I found on iahas.com and it was enriched with therapeutic herbs and spices. It was very easy to make and tastes awesome.

Amarnath Porridge

Prep Time: 5 minutes
    Total Time: 30 Minutes
    Serves: 2 person

Ingredients
    1 cup of amaranth2 cups milk (preferably cow?s milk)1 T ghee? tsp each of cinnamon powder, star anise powder, cloves powderA pinch of nutmeg powder? cup of Pear cored and chopped1 T honey/maple syrup

Method
    Add ghee to a pot and stir in all the spices.Add amaranth and milk and bring it to a boil over medium-high flame. Add chopped pear.Reduce the flame to low and let it cook for 20 minutes with a lid.Add honey/maple syrup and mix wellRemove from heat when the amaranth is fluffy and water is absorbed.

Notes
    Amaranth is gluten-free and rich in calcium. It has a slightly nutty taste. You can try this recipe with rolled oats or quinoa.

Comment