Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just thinking of my Favorit Things

Toni,
    I'm on my way!!
    I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Comment

Moderation / Portion Control / Binders, and "Know your numbers"... if your labs are well-controlled, you can surely "cheat" once in a while... being most careful with your potassium (potatoes, spinach/greens, melon etc) so you don't run in to heart-rhythm issues, and attending all your dialysis treatments if on dialysis so your blood is well-cleaned. As we know, adhering to this kidney-friendly diet is a challenge - and my philophosy is that "forbidden" foods can be very tempting... so let's just "control" and be knowledgeable, smart with choices/portions, and enjoy a part of the day - not overindulging all day long ... Happy Mothers Day!
      ------------------------------------------------------
      The response of this moderator is not an attempt to address a specific condition. Please note that the DaVita.com discussion forums do not provide medical advice or professional opinions about specific conditions. The purpose of the discussion forums is to provide an opportunity for individuals to discuss end stage renal disease and related topics. The discussion forms are not a substitute for professional medical care. For questions or

Comment

Maria, I appreciate your feedback. It's always nice to hear from the moderators. I strongly agree that knowing your labs is important in making decisions about diet.

***Always follow the advice of your health care team.***
        May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Acute Kidney Function Loss 12/07 - GFR 39
        Current GFR 46 - Stage 3 - Controlled HBP

Comment

my favorites are
          Pizza, Chicken Tikka, Sajji
          dental | dental implant cost | cheap dental implants

Comment

I am glad to see this theme on the forum. Actually, my favorite food is all kinds of fruits and vegetables, especially, pumpkin, and my favorite dish is vegan pumpkin bread
            https://recipes.cafe/en/Vegan-Pumpki...Other-Holidays. It has a unique taste that you may admire for the entire life. Unlike many other bakery products, pumpkin bread does not take a while to prepare.
            Are you interested in a vegan pumpkin bread recipe to give your close people pleasure for a while? Let this recipe help you bring a smile to your close ones.

Comment

Working...
            X