Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet Tracker Planner

How did everyone interpret the email regarding the Davita Meal Tracker changes that are coming July 15th if this year?
    They said to save you favorite recipes and meal creations that the old tracker would be gone July 15th.
    I’m more concerned about being able to find out how much sodium, phosphorus, potassium and protein are in specific foods instead.
    Do you think they will still offer this in the new one?

Yes! We will be launching new tools and resources. The Food Analyzer will be available in the Diet and Nutrition section of DaVita.com. It should be available before Diet Helper is retired.
    RDSara

Comment

The Food Analyzer is of NO HELP in tracking what I can eat. I need to track my Protein, Sodium, Potassium, and Phosphates and the FOOD ANALYZER does NOT HELP with that. It is of NO GOOD USE to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hate the changes you have made and think that DaVita DOES NOT CARE if people end up dying cause they overdo their nutrients. I think you want EVERYBODY to end up on dialysis and ultimately die!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

PLEASE PUT THE PLANNER AND TRACKER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

I agree with everyone. Please put back the planner and tracker asap. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm no longer able to track my meals and beverages while dining out.

Comment

I can?t find the diet tracker anywhere on the DaVita site or app. How do I get to it?! I used to be able to pull it up instantly but can no longer find a tab for it. Help!!!

Comment

Where did you hide the diet tracker?

Comment

Unfortunately the Diet Helper which contained the planner and tracker is no longer available. We are working on new diet and nutrition resources for DaVita.com. Some of the other online planners and trackers others have found helpful include Cronometer, MyFitnessPal and EatThisMuch.
                  RDSara

Comment

Are you asking us to use another website? My fitness pal doesn?t do it.. I will check the other sites. I haven?t seen anything that?s as good as the tracker planner. Why are you fixing it, it?s not ?broke?. Recipes, keeping track of potassium, phosphorus,sodium. It?s flexible, you can put your own recipes in it, it was great, why ?retire? it? Please just reinstate it and stop working on an alternative or new version. Please do it faster than slower. It was promised months ago! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by RDSara View Post
                      Unfortunately the Diet Helper which contained the planner and tracker is no longer available. We are working on new diet and nutrition resources for DaVita.com. Some of the other online planners and trackers others have found helpful include Cronometer, MyFitnessPal and EatThisMuch.
                      RDSara
                      How exactly can a davita meal recipe transfer to these apps?

Comment

Please put back the planner and tracker asap. I would greatly appreciate it. Newport Beach Concrete And Masonry

Comment

Most of us will need that. need that back asap. jasa seo https://seohandal.id

Comment

British sport eyeglasses, sports prescription glasses uk Goggles4u employs a team of optical professionals to ensure that each product manufactured is of the highest quality best glasses online uk and represents the company’s years of expertise. ?? buy glasses online uk significant discounts to its millions of consumers throughout the world via backward and forward integration (developing, producing, and distributing its glasses).

Comment

Originally posted by RDSara View Post
                              Unfortunately the Diet Helper which contained the planner and tracker is no longer available. We are working on new diet and nutrition resources for DaVita.com. Some of the other online planners and trackers others have found helpful include Cronometer, MyFitnessPal and EatThisMuch. tree trimming augusta
                              RDSara
                              Is there a possibility to bring back the Diet Helper with a planner and tracker?

Comment