X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer

Hi, i have cancer. Because of that i can't swallow food. So i did a test barium swallow test. I eat very slowly and make sure i chew to make a paste. I know its not related to kidney disease but I just wanted to share.

Sorry to hear that. I wish you strength and health. This is really a terrible disease that torments not only the patient, but also all his relatives and friends. I studied a little lung cancer https://studydriver.com/lung-cancer-essay/, but even the basic information made me realize how hard it is. I wish you to win this fight.
    Last edited by gaargzy; 06-29-2020, 08:59 PM.

Comment

It is scary, very creepy. I know that we had to write about it in medical college. To be honest, I just didn't have enough even spirit. Because if it is read by many other students of medical university, I can immediately tell you what and how you can do with it. To do this, it is necessary to think about how to refer to this information about writing the right essays, how best to start and finish them, to make an impression and not to spend too much effort. This is the only thing that helped to finish and graduate normally.
      Last edited by Klaison; 11-21-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X