Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polikuj
    replied
    Have you tried exercising? If you have fluid retention in your body, the easiest way to get rid of it is to start running or lifting weights at the gym. By sweating, you can get rid of the fluid buildup in your body and start to feel much better. I started exercising when my body wasn't working out for me. At first, I worked out with a trainer, and a little later, I started exercising independently. I take peptides to increase muscle mass and strength, which I order on https://paradigmpeptides.com/product-category/peptides/. It helps me to keep my body in a constant tone.
    Last edited by polikuj; 05-05-2022, 08:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• qawsder
    replied
    Who has tried taking any supplements to lose or gain weight?

Leave a comment:

• arreolajongmt67
    replied
    Hope you are doing well. If you are experiencing this again, much better to consult your doctor for the proper medication. Get well! our site

Leave a comment:

• Emilestone
    replied
    Dont drink beer, the phospates are terrible for your kidneys!!

Leave a comment:

• krunkerio
    replied
    Have you tried reducing seasoning when cooking? My body doesn't have water fluid retention but as far as I know, it works for your situation.

krunkerio

Leave a comment:

• Ashfall
    replied
    Aahhh, I have been depressed about my weight for the past year now. I could have gain 10k because of water retention.
    Last edited by RDSara; 06-26-2021, 12:24 PM. Reason: Unrelated link, replaced with DaVita.com

Leave a comment:

• Deemaxxx
    started a topic Fluid retention- weight gain

Fluid retention- weight gain

I have got gained a lot of weight in the last 6-months my GFR is about 15 I'm ready to go on to dialysis I cannot lose weight even though I'm not eating too much I am not overeating and I have cut out the beer drinking so why am I gaining so much weight is
    it possible I could have have 5-8k water fluid retention
    I also cannot breathe I can't seem to get a breath but doctor said my oxygen levels are good so I'm confused by all this
    thanks in advance