X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security questions are broken

I can not log in to see my lab results, because the website says the answers to my security questions are wrong. Unlesssomeone else is accessing my account without my permission,, they have not changed. I see no way to change them, and no indication as to what I need to do to resolve this error.

I can?t log in either I wanted t check my labs it?s like we are locked out

Comment

We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Please go to the myDaVita dashboard page and click on the "Help Center" link on the right side of the page. From there, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Contact Us" link in the orange box. Complete the form.. It will be processed by the website team and followed up on your issue until resolved.

Comment

The security questions are still broken. I submitted a ticket, and was told there was a "problem on the back end" and it should be fixed by the end of next week. It is now the end of next week.

Comment

We are still working on it At this time I cannot give you an exact date it will be fixed. In the meantime you may want to ask your healthcare team to provide a printed copy of your lab results.

Comment

Working...
          X