Page Title Module
Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labs results

I was wondering can I get my lab results sent yo my savings from quest even though I don't have a kidney Dr from davita

Why can I not see my labs when I log onto this portal any more?

Comment

We can troubleshoot to see why this is happening. Go the the DaVita.com home page and click on the Help Center button on the right side of the page. Scroll down to the orange Contact Us box and complete the for to describe your issue. One of our website team members will help.

Comment

Where can I go to see my lab results?

Comment

This seems to be an ongoing problem for years! Why is the Health Record registration not working?? I've called the Davita Denver IT line at 888-782-8737, but no help. I have emailed GetHelp@davita.com which is supposed to be IT support for patients, and received no response. Maybe if we keep complaining, it will get fixed. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Comment

Update to the comment above about Health Record access. After contacting several departments within Davita, I received an answer. My SS# was not imputed into the Davita system. This was resolved quickly once the social worker was questioned about my SS#. I now have access to the Health Record and my labs. I suggest following up with your facility.

Comment