Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy1blue
    replied
    Health portal to see lab results is very frustrating. Works sometimes and other times I am taken to a forum like this one. Please please fix this and make it more stable. As a patient it shakes my confidence that this can’t be resolved. It is a very important part of my care.

Leave a comment:

• chris14543
    replied
    The first post is in 2013, it is now 2022

And we still can't see our full lab report.

What kind of joke operation is this?

Leave a comment:

• RonNimtz
    replied
    how to be a member id2019908

Leave a comment:

• cooper_01
    replied
    where the *heck* are my full labs?!!! where do i click on this portal just to download and/or print the full list of results including their acceptable ranges? as a patient very involved in my own medical care & decisions, i find this incomplete data simply appalling - please no apologies, just fix!

why should i have to go back and bother your understaffed nurses to print them out, and continue the 1950s-style of piles of paper? the techs dont have access or know how, the clinic manager doesnt speak to patients unless specifically requested, there is no admin assistance or receptionist or other support, and the nutritionist and social worker dont seem interested in providing or knowing how to provide such critical patient-centered clinical interaction

i would also add, i hate not having the choice of avoiding the cartoon-like simpleton-version presentation here... all that wasted space actually makes the report less useful

compare to mychart which so many hospitals use -- patient can see all labs, including one-click access to historical table and/or graph

Leave a comment:

• 1991fordmustang
    replied
    My center is so slow, it's been 2 weeks and no labs. I want all of them all of them and I want them online. ESPECIALLY CREATININE.

Now it's almost a month, what service....
    Last edited by 1991fordmustang; 08-25-2021, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DLB1014Atl
    replied
    How can I view my creatinine levels?

Leave a comment:

• ronib
    replied
    This site has been down for a month now. Do you realize that you are putting peoples lives at risk? I do home hemo and whether or not I take Epogen and/or iron depends on my results. I cannot always reach my nurse and since I do my own labs, I expect to be able to get my results in a timely manner. If I take Epogen and my hemocrit is already in the 10+ range, I can stop my heart. However, I just had to have a hospital stay for it being too low and need blood transfusions. So now I am in a dangerous quandary as to what to do to keep myself healthy and alive. NO website update should take this long!! PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!

Leave a comment:

• swensonn6
    replied
    I keep a log of my dad’s results and I too am not happy not being able to keep up with his latest results. I live a thousand plus miles away and THIS WAS a good helpful site! Very disappointed to say the least

Leave a comment:

• ThomasM
    replied
    Five years of thinking about making all lab values available.

Leave a comment:

• KelseyAtDaVita
    replied
    Hi rmullinax101, that's something you can ask your local care team. They'll be the best outlet to advise on any specific medical questions. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• rmullinax101
    replied
    Why does your calculation of the GFR based on creatin always have a lower number than my lab by 3 points?.

Leave a comment:

• KelseyAtDaVita
    replied
    Originally posted by watersscott View Post
    I used to look at my labs online but now they have changed the web site and I cannot even get to my labs anymore. Hate it hate it
    Hi watersscott, thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a problem accessing your labs. Do you mind providing more information around the issue? I'd love to forward to the appropriate team to ensure you get access again as soon as possible!

Leave a comment:

• watersscott
    replied
    I used to look at my labs online but now they have changed the web site and I cannot even get to my labs anymore. Hate it hate it

Leave a comment:

• Jack1939
    replied
    Would very much like to see BUN, GFR, and creatinine levels posted in my Health Portal. Why isn't this done, particularly since these levels are discussed in Davita's "Understanding Your Lab Work". Our Davita nurse was surprised that we were not seeing them.

Leave a comment:

• Tashamustang33
    replied
    I need my labs, second time they were drawn, and are not here

Leave a comment: