X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• technical problem

I am new to this site and for the life of me I cannot find the button that enables to post a message.............your advise please

Researching information is stressful enough and when I scanned this site I felt it was one that I could find comforting. However, my first task of posting is not obvious. It certainly is not answered under troubleshooting.

Please give me direction and e-mail me at carpe.diem@ns.sympatico.ca

Signed: frustrated!!!
    Everlasting

Re: technical problem

Everlasting, you posted just fine. Come back and let us know a little more about yourself.

Tip: by the quote button: second button over is a quick reply button, click on that, type your post, then after you do a message hit the "post quick reply' button at the bottom. or for a more lengthly process on the left hand side of the post, click the post reply button. If you have a lot to write, write the text on note pad or word and then copy over to one of the two button choices.

It will be ok. You did start a new thread!

Comment

I am a student and I have been frustrated with technical difficulties in my classes. Recently, we were working on an assignment where we had to create a presentation using specific website templates. The process was not simple and it took me hours to complete the essay writing service uk. I want this blog post to help others who are struggling with technical difficulties like these by providing sources for quick fixes that can be found online or through your computer's operating system.

Comment

Working...
      X