X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab Results

Still CAN NOT see lab results online TERRIBLE !!😡😡 Been at least 6 weeks now WHEN will patients be able to see LAB RESULTS again? If EVER ?

I agree this is crazy. And drives me crazy. Its been longer than 6 weeks. I Think it's been since Aug.

Comment

It has been extremely frustrating that I am not able to access my lab results. It helps me be successful when I am able to see where i stand in regards too diet it helps me decide if I can have a treat or not. I find myself eating a treat too often when I have no idea what my phosphorous or potassium are. Please expedite getting this part of the Davita site back up and running. Thanks Joe

Comment

Come on Duh Vita, fix your Health Portal so we can see our lab results. The length of time the Lab results have been unavailable is un·ac·cept·a·ble

/ˌənəkˈseptəb(ə)l/
        Learn to pronounce

!

Comment

Not only do I want to see my latest lab results, I also want to be able to look back and see older ones. Also, I would like to see ALL the results, not just the select few. I know there are more, they just don't let me see them.

Comment

I want my lab results

Comment

Does anyone at davita even look at these posts to respond to them?

Comment

It has been extremely frustrating that I am not able to access my lab results. It helps me decide if I can have a treat or not. I find myself eating a treat too often when I have no idea what my phosphorous or potassium are. Please expedite getting this part of the Davita site back up and running. Thanks Juanita

Comment

Please click on the blue "Help Center" button on the right side of the DaVita.com home page and use the Contact Us form to report any Health Portal issues. A member of the website team will investigate and help resolve your issue with seeing lab values in the Health Portal.

Comment

I always like to view my lab results before my doctor appointment, can you tell me what?s going wrong. I was able to bring up a few days ago my labs for December but nothing for January

Comment

We can troubleshoot to find out why you cannot see January lab results. It may take a few days after your blood draw.
                      Please click on the blue "Help Center" button on the right side of the DaVita.com home page and use the Contact Us form to report this Health Portal issues. A member of the website team will investigate and help resolve your issue..

Comment

Working...
                      X