X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello DevonTexas,

I'm curious to know if you ever received the message I sent you (referenced in a later post). Please let me know.

Thank you,
    Melissa

Originally posted by DevonTexas View Post
    Sorry guys. You still don't have it together yet. The site is confusing and disorganized. You've got far too many forum categories. It needs to be cleared and archived and simplified. It's almost impossible to figure out what the latest topic is. I find myself responding to a posting from a year or two ago. If you'd like to correspond about this, you have my email address. I would be happy to spend a few hours working on this to improve it.

Devon

Comment

I love the Davita website! When I was getting ready for dialysiS, the site provided so much information to take away my fears. I check the website everyday for new information. Now that I am on dialysis I LOVE DAVITA! Between the wonderful staff and website, I am very greatful for all I've learned about maintaining the best QUALITY OF LIFE FOR ME.
      Last edited by wanda1gr; 04-24-2014, 08:58 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

So what changes are being planned and coming?
        I see the previous 2 posts above are almost 2 years apart (07-17-2012, 07:31 AM then 04-24-2014, 08:56 AM).
        I never was good at calendar math.
        I also want to add a post to see if I get notified via email.
        I am still not being notified of my Lab Results via an email.
        The developers are looking into it, so I am told.
        PS: Flags are set, but there has to be something somewhere that is not set.

Comment

I am subscribed to this thread and I have setup and I am now getting email notifications when new posts are added.
          I am still not receiving email notifications when Lab Results are updated/added. See Lab Results thread.

Originally posted by junkxstuff2 View Post
          So what changes are being planned and coming?
          I see the previous 2 posts above are almost 2 years apart (07-17-2012, 07:31 AM then 04-24-2014, 08:56 AM).
          I never was good at calendar math.
          I also want to add a post to see if I get notified via email.
          I am still not being notified of my Lab Results via an email.
          The developers are looking into it, so I am told.
          PS: Flags are set, but there has to be something somewhere that is not set.

Comment

Well, they drew blood yesterday and sent it off to the Florida lab.
            It is time to see if the email notification problem (for my account) has been fixed or not.
            I have great anticipation and hope that the developers have worked their magic and all will be right with the universe today or tomorrow.
            What are the odds? Fingers crossed!!

"I am still not receiving email notifications when actual Lab Results are updated/added via the Florida lab.
            What is the word from the powers to be (Help Desk Support / Customer Service folks / Developers / etc.) about fixing this Lab Results email notification problem? "

Comment

No email notification. Latest results were posted 05/07/2015.

Originally posted by junkxstuff2 View Post
              Well, they drew blood yesterday and sent it off to the Florida lab.
              It is time to see if the email notification problem (for my account) has been fixed or not.
              I have great anticipation and hope that the developers have worked their magic and all will be right with the universe today or tomorrow.
              What are the odds? Fingers crossed!!

"I am still not receiving email notifications when actual Lab Results are updated/added via the Florida lab.
              What is the word from the powers to be (Help Desk Support / Customer Service folks / Developers / etc.) about fixing this Lab Results email notification problem? "

Comment

My dietitian only comes around every two or three months with lab results. I depend on the health portal to do my part on watching my diet. Any idea when it will be back on line?

Comment

Working...
                X