X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaVita Diet Helper is Retiring. Save your Information before July 15th

The following announcement went out via email this week. I'm posting it here in case you are a Diet Helper user and did not receive the email. Be sure to save your Creations, Diet Helper meals, Meal Planner content and Fluid Guides before July 15th.

The message:
    Improved Diet & Nutrition features are coming soon to DaVita.com. These new features will make it easier than ever to:
    • Search over 1,100 kidney-friendly recipes.
    • Save your favorite recipes.
    • Look up nutrients in your food.
    • Use Dining Out Guides to make smart choices when eating out.
    To make way for these new features, DaVita Diet Helper™ will retire July 15.

What do I need to do?
    If you have information in Diet Helper that you would like to keep, please save it now. Follow these step-by-step instructions for saving your information from various features within Diet Helper.

I am unable to attach the step-by-step instructions for saving your information. Please send me a message if you need the document. We're excited about the new diet and nutrition tools and resources coming soon!
    RDSara

Are you changing format or canceling the diet helper altogether, how can I save info?

Comment

We are canceling Diet Helper altogether. Send me a message through the myDaVita message center with your email and I can forward the email DaVita sent to notify users. It has a link to instructions to download your creations, meals and recipes.
      RDSara

Comment

I got that email. I have tried other app like 2 that they recommended and they are NOT any help to me.
        I’ve tried to save all of my favorites so far but this change is going to be totally devastating!!!!
        I need an app where I can put my daily food in and get the same results as the diet helper. I don’t understand why they would get rid of a great tool. I’m not on dialysis so I don’t have anyone to help me.

Comment

Working...
        X