Subscribe to this Thread…

Thread: Too Much Spam

Too Much Spam

Is this site reviewed for content? The random Spam posts are getting old. How often do the Admins check in?

Jon, I agree. Flagging the post is the best way to catch the moderators attention. Click on the triangle under the members name.
    May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Acute Kidney Function Loss 12/07 - GFR 39
    Current GFR 46 - Stage 3 - Controlled HBP

Yes, please report any spam you may see by flagging the post and we will do our best to have it removed right away. Thank you for your help with this!

Caitlyn

Not to sound mean or anything but Spam issues should be limited from the start. Through proper administration, updates and the use of good BBS software Spam can be reduced to a minimum. The need to have users flag a message only encourages Spammers. When posts gets 20 or 30 hits the Spammers are happy, enough to continue their games. By keeping them or the Bots from making a new account and posting a message in the first place is key. The real idea of users being able to flag messages serves a totally different purpose.

Jon.

Has anyone had issues with Junk email and Spam emails? Ever since I have signed up for MyDavita.com , I have been flooded with emails trying to sell me health and insurance related items.

Hi, there! DaVita never sells your information to third-party companies. Please see the below section of our privacy policy:

Newsletters & e-mail messages to you

When you register for a My DaVita account and at various times as you use our websites, you will be given the option of receiving recurring informational/promotional newsletters via e-mail from DaVita. These e-mails will not contain personal health information. When you sign up for our e-mail newsletters, or at any time, you can choose to receive fewer or more promotional e-mails from DaVita. In order to subscribe to DaVita newsletters via e-mail, we will ask you for your contact information (e.g., name and e-mail address). You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time by simply:

Following the directions included at the bottom of each e-mail newsletter you receive from DaVita or editing the information you entered when you registered by:
    Logging in to DaVita.com
    Selecting, "Edit My DaVita"
    Selecting "Newsletters”
    Unchecking the newsletters you do not want to continue receiving. (If you want all newsletters to stop, then you must uncheck all of them)
    Checking any additional newsletters you want to receive
    Pressing "Submit" at the bottom of the page to confirm your new choices
    The unsubscribe process may take up to three (3) business days to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace01 View Post
    Has anyone had issues with Junk email and Spam emails? Ever since I have signed up for MyDavita.com , I have been flooded with emails trying to sell me health and insurance related items.
    Last edited by CaitlynAtDaVita; 07-16-2014 at 04:00 PM.

please unsuscribe me. THANKS