Subscribe to this Thread…
    detek03

any problems smoking weed?

I just wanted to know if there are any additional problems that a person has to watch out for when smoking weed that someone not on dialsys would, besides getting very hungry and trying to eat a whole pizza or something, I am talking more like is it more dangerous for us

soontobeadonor
    You should try to do a search on Yahoo for "hazards of smoking weed".

I am sure there is a lot of research out there. You may get facts that way.

This is a touching subject in some circles.

Ironfeather

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by detek03
    I just wanted to know if there are any additional problems that a person has to watch out for when smoking weed that someone not on dialsys would, besides getting very hungry and trying to eat a whole pizza or something, I am talking more like is it more dangerous for us
    do you know how to spell .. DUH!?
    No, I'm not a goodie two shoes anti-drug nut. I have mained heroin and morphine recreationaly, smoked opium and snorted coke. I started smoking weed when 'panama red' was $5.oo an ounce, skunk is all you can get now and it's crap, I could get a better high smoking cat manure.

Any chemical you put in your body has to be filtered by your kidneys or by hemo dialysis; all your doing is making it harder for yourself and your kidneys to stay healthy. Your kidneys don't function well, that's why you are on dialysis, the machine does not dialyse the toxins associated with weed, so they can build up in your system. NO, this is NOT a good thing! Find another "high". Even S&M would be healthier. (did I say that?)

DawnDidIt

Lightbulb Smoking weed and txp issues...

Just wanted to share; not a "goody 2 shoes" either, but was in txp center a few weeks ago visiting a discussion group when one of the patients brought up fact that she was being drug tested by the center. I thought this was illegal...and was told that kidneys are very rare and will NOT be given out to anyone they felt would abuse them. Just thought I'd give you a head's up.

Smoking very dangerous for people who is smoking more and care your health. I recommend the all people smoking is very bad habit please quit smoking and live fit and health.
    Last edited by bdodsworth; 02-11-2014 at 08:04 AM.