Subscribe to this Thread…
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lab Results

Hello,

Your document password is the last 4 digits of your SSN.

Melissa

the last four digits is
    Last edited by DaVitaCasey; 11-03-2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Removed private information from message

this info should be private...this is your password for lab results printing and emailing.

Well being new to this forum and website I have a comment. I always thought the State of Texas' websites were outdated and a pain in the butt, however this one appears to be worse. I only joined to get my lab results to share with my other physicans. I have been on this site 3 times and all I get is the run around. There should be a clear cut tab to take you right to the lab results section. If there is one presently I have yet to find it. After spending an hour or more each visit and leaving fustrated each time. Please someone help me. All I want is my lab results.

You should see a section on the upper right size of this web page below your Welcome and Sign Out entitled Health Portal. Place the mouse cursor on this and it should change to a lighter shade of gray. Click on it and it should take you to the separate log in to reach your labs. It requires the answer to a security question that you have set up and then the last 4 of your SS#.

what are my lab results for 4-19=2014

I second the need for full lab results, we should have access to the full PDF provided with each test ordered by DaVita regardless of the type of test etc.... DaVita may not care about a specific number but if its in the test it might be informative for us or our other doctors.

iolaire...Where I go for dialysis I receive a print out like a report card telling me how I am doing with labs. I have a chart for each area
    they test and I see each months results to compare how I am doing. Then once a month the dietician comes and talks to me
    about the results. Twice a month the doctor makes his rounds. He talks about the labs one time and asks if I need anything the next time and tells me how I am doing. He answers any questions I have. At any time I can call the head nurse of the for the center and get answers to
    anything I want. If I ask about numbers before, during or after treatments the tech and nurse in charge answers those questions. I have found that when you ask and they center knows you are up on your disease and numbers, they are more care and are more aware of your needs. Keep advocating for yourself.

labs results please

I agree! My labs tell me how I'm doing better than just hearing words....this is my life and I want to know everything that is going on with me, good or bad..Please....put it all on the computer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast