Subscribe to this Thread…
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lab Results

Lab Results

Why can't we get our complete lab results on the web site? Personally, I don't care if it looks pretty, I just want the complete results - not just a few items.

I totally agree with this post. Why can't we get our complete lab results on the web site? Personally, I don't care if it looks pretty, I just want the complete results - not just a few items.

Finding all my old and new labs should be first and foremost.

Please make it easier for newbies to locate lab results.

Thank you for the feedback. For the first version of the Health Portal we are only including the Nutrition Report, a subset of all lab values, and hope to include more in the future.

Also, for puddinsweet, I just responded to your other message about lab results access...let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Melissa

I agree with the first 2 posters. I would love to be able to see all my lab work... good or bad. It would help me keep track of how I am doing. I know I am told but when I have my "down" times it would be nice to look and see how I'm doing. Thanks

I am a new dialysis patient but have been keeping track of my labs for three years. They are the backbone of my diacussions with my physicians. Now tha DaVita is doing most of my labs, it is important for me to have full access. Please push this to the top of the wish list.

Thank you for this feedback everyone. This is definitely at the top of the list where improvements to online labs are concerned. -Melissa

so how do I find this limited information? "For the first version of the Health Portal we are only including the Nutrition Report, a subset of all lab values, and hope to include more in the future. "

Melissa, when I download the lab results, what is the document password?

btw, I also want all test results, so thanks for keeping this enhancement at the top of the improvement list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast