Subscribe to this Thread…
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dialysis and Work: Are you Working or Jobless? Maybe this can help.

I made a review on where to find a legitimate work from home. This is simple, all you need is a computer and internet connection. Basic Data Entry are job description, But there are a lots of program you can choose from. Read it here:

Right now im doing data entry and i make blogs for guidelines in Data Entry, this is what keeps me busy while waiting for my treatment's schedule. I profit from it, and it helps me pay my dialysis treatment.
    Last edited by bdodsworth; 11-09-2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: removed external link
    "If your not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary"
    Hi guys,Visit my dialysis blog!
    www.Janshideout.com

jan1985: I noticed the link has been removed.
    Do you suppose you could email it to me at: stevek@roadrunner.com

I would love to find some companies willing to allow work from home.
    Thank you,
    Steve K

It's a scam, that's why they removed the link.

How do you get started? My husband is the one who will be on dialysis for shortly and needs to find a job working from home. I am on unemployment and going to school. I will graduate in July 2013. I have 11 years of Data Entry experience and would LOVE to find a job working from home to help supplement his income along with a more permenant job with benefits outside the home. Please let me know where to find a legitamate job working from home doing what I love to do, DATA ENTRY. Thanks

i just started Dialysis after leaving a job that demoted me becuase of the effects of the kidney failure left me unable to do a portion of my job. I ma better now but obviously I cannot do a fulltime job due to the time restraints. Any suggestions?

Yes, don't fall for those 'work at home' scammers.

Managing a full time job would be quite challenging if you were dialyzing three times per week in-center. Oddly, I discovered on several business trips that in-center dialysis scheduling can be quite flexible - depending on the center. I have been performing home hemodialyis 5X week since September 2012 and never had an issue maintaining my demanding full time job. I even took partial days of vacation to support the HHD training which stretched out over 7 weeks because of issues with infiltrations of my mature but not quite capable until a fistullogram revealed a stenosis that was resolved with balloon venoplasty (?). I travel periodically for work and while I started with trips limited to my 2 treatment days off per week, I expanded with the aid of local in-center dialysis, which I was able to schedule in the mid afternoons after the bulk of the day's work. All of this is possible with HHD and a capable and willing support team, not the least of which is my wife/care partner of 36 years. While I'm listed with two transplant programs, I have no issue continuing with HHD indefinitely as I have assimilated its demands into a busy work and play life.

The problem here is that there are heartless sociopaths who see that there are people who, because of medical issues, would like to work but can't, and these hucksters will swoop in, promise you the moon and the stars, steal your money, and vanish. There is not a single 'work at home' scheme online that is NOT a scam. Most of them are being run by African and Russian scammers. Only a fool would fall for these schemes, yet people get hooked by these cons every single day.

BTW, there are essentially zero 'data entry' jobs any more, because everybody now has computer skills, and can enter the data themselves. The day of thousands of secretaries is over. You might as well look for a job selling wagon wheels....

Just finished doing hemo in center ,after year and half worked 2jobs at first , had a lot of energy ,but can't no more not enough energy goin back to peritanail to see if it get my energy back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast