Subscribe to this Thread…

Exclamation New user frustrtated by how user-unfriendly this site is.

I registered for this website to access my prescription records and it took forever and several retries to finally get in. Next, after i got in, I couldn't figure out how to access the records. From a business standpoint, this is very bad and a waste of time. TIME IS MONEY AND MY TIME IS VALUABLE. I suggest that you get computer wizard to make improvements to this website. Topics are good, but access is very user unfriendly giving me a bad first impression. First impressions count and this first experience with this website will leave a lasting impression on me not to come back.

I also am a new user trying to utilize the menu systems to establish a diet. The planning seems good, but printing the menus leaves a lot to be desired. When you print your menus there is no reference to the meal (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner), date or day of week for each menu. That information would be very helpful to the person preparing the meals. That would be one of the biggest improvements I could suggest.

It would also be very helpful to be able to express frustration with a particular page by having a little button on the side that says "Frustrated", "Don't know what to do next" or "WTF".

Me too! One time in four when I log in, I can find and open the link to My Labs when I open the site. All other times, it disappears. What's that all about???

I used to be able to login and go straight to labs and get my results quickly. The last several times I've logged on, I haven't been able to find the "lab results" button to click on. I'm frustrated getting emails that labs are ready for review...then when I go online to DaVita...I can't find them. :/

Hi Riddles,

Are you still having problems accessing your lab results?

Thanks,
    Caitlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddles View Post
    I used to be able to login and go straight to labs and get my results quickly. The last several times I've logged on, I haven't been able to find the "lab results" button to click on. I'm frustrated getting emails that labs are ready for review...then when I go online to DaVita...I can't find them. :/