Subscribe to this Thread…
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yoga importance!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
    Such a nice sharing........
    Last edited by Martin125; 04-19-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Yoga work out of course is an ideal work out for the health and fitness enhancement.
    I have started yoga exercises two weeks time ago and I am feeling my wellness is 100 persent better than previous two weeks time wellness. It boost my energy, enhance my level of health and fitness and also enhance my mental condition.

Yoga is not actually very simple and some basic knowledge about yoga positions and moves is necessary before actually performing it. Yoga is an effective exercise, and with current advancements it has become a universally popular exercise for fitness and weight loss. But its specially good for improving flexibility and getting a good looking lean body shape..
    Last edited by Frank222; 11-30-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Yeah, I am agree with you all who said that yoga is good to stay healthy. I also think that yoga is most effective way to stay healthy and also to keep your body fit. Mostly those people who can't do other workout, Should do yoga. Basically it is an Indian way of exercise to improve your stamina.
    Last edited by Sara; 06-10-2013 at 01:47 PM. Reason: unrelated links in post

Well yoga is a simple exercise that helps us to reduce weight. It provides us a better body shape and also good for stress busting. It makes our body and mind fresh and healthy.
    Last edited by bdodsworth; 09-26-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Yoga is like a medicine for your body and to your being. I love yoga, I do not understand people who criticize this activity because they think they do not work any muscle or slim not practicing it.
    Last edited by bdodsworth; 09-26-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Hi all! I just had my transplant on 7/16. I walk 5+ miles a day and swim, but Dr. says no core training yet. How long before I can integrate in to my normal routine??

Bostongirl

CONGRATULATIONS !

Banned
    Yoga advantages anyone’s mental health and fitness by helping him or her rest, and it is an effective form of emotional therapy. Yoga reduces anxiety and stress, causing in better health, better mood, and much better concentration throughout the day. Yoga has been used to help treat a wide variety of emotional and mental disorders, including acute stress, depression, and mood swings. Kids with Attention Deficit Problem and Hyperactivity can learn to rest and get control by using yoga exercise breathing and yoga asanas. Because yoga is a form of relaxation, it results in a sense of inner peace and objective, which has far-reaching health advantages. Yoga has been used to help heal sufferers of torture or other trauma.

Yoga is very important exercise for body. I must say that it is good for brain and physical health. It provides flexibility and fitness which is good for body. I always try to do yoga and i suggest everyone to do this exercise.
    Last edited by MichaelAnsara; 03-29-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast