Subscribe to this Thread…
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best time to exercise?

As a kidney patient and on dialysis your weight flucuates because of water intake and after dialysis your near your dry weight. When is the best time to exercise? I'm trying to gain some muscle and mass so I'm curious. Thanks!

Avoid doing too much too soon. Avoid heavy lifting just try to attempts to regain strength and boost energy walking, swimming, jogging, and even aerobics.

Cardio exercises are always recommended for the health and fintess improvement because these are more beneficial out of all kinds of exercises for the health and fitness improvement.
    The more effective cardio exercises are jogging, running, swimming, cycling, and jumping a rope.

People have different views about the best time for doing exercise. Research says that best time is that when our body temperature is at highest level. But we can achieve that through warming up. The best time for cardio exercise is in the morning and for gym workouts is in the afternoon or evening.
    Last edited by Frank222; 11-30-2012 at 11:10 PM.

I have been doing Zumba Fitness ever sense I got it for Christmas.And I love it i went from 160lbs to 154lbs.

Morning time is the best time to exercise. You can do 30 to 40 minute walk in morning which is helpful to keep fit all body. In morning exercise major benefit is fresh air with oxygen. You can breath in fresh air and inhale oxygen.

My father always said that the early morning of a day is most effective and best time to do exercise. And I observe that he was right. I always sleep early at night and also get up early in the morning and go for a walk. The fresh air is like that i am in heaven. And I feel that. Everyday, I think 2 to 3 hours are enough to exercise.

In my opinion morning and evening both times are good for doing exercise. Some people do exercise in the morning and some do in the evening so it depends on us that when we want to do exercise.
    Last edited by bdodsworth; 09-26-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Hi AP,
    As you are trying to gain some muscles so increase your number of meals. increase your caloric intake and lift weights. Best time for workouts is early morning as pollution in the air around 5:00 am is low and you will receive a cleaner source of oxygen.

Morning and evening both times are perfect for doing exercise. I always prefer to do exercise in the evening because this time is more suitable for me to do exercise.
    More information
    Last edited by MichaelAnsara; 03-29-2014 at 01:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast