Subscribe to this Thread…

papa's perfect seasoning

Is anyone familiar with papa's perfect seasoning? My father has been in the hospital and this is the seasoning that was given to him. He really likes it a lot. I would like to know the potassium content if any that it has. I can't seem to find out any info on this. If anyone knows , please contact me. thanks, Diane

Re: papa's perfect seasoning

[QUOTE=dmmoody;49557]Is anyone familiar with papa's perfect seasoning? My father has been in the hospital and this is the seasoning that was given to him. He really likes it a lot. I would like to know the potassium content if any that it has. I can't seem to find out any info on this. If anyone knows , please contact me. thanks, Diane[/QUOTE

I was recently in the hospital and started my dialysis for the first time and I also was given the papa's perfect seasoning. I have been trying to find out as well. The seasoning taste great. I am still doing some research on it, when I find out I will post the results.

The phone number for more info on Papas Perfect Seasoning is 1-800-367-4421.

http://www.mrsdash.com/?s_cid=c3a:go...alt+free+spice
    I think mrsdash has Papa Dash. I use their salt free products and they work really well.
    The nutrotion facts are on the bottle.

I especially like the Southwest Chipotle.

Good luck..Ann

Try Ms Dash I think they have Pappa Dash. I use the seasonings and really like them.
    The nutrients are on the bottle.

Good luck..make sure you take care of your self as you take care of your father.

My best..alice

If you google it, you'll find all kinds of info.
    I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!