Subscribe to this Thread…

Get Ready for the DaVita Phosphorus Challenge

Coming soon to DaVita.com: the DaVita Phosphorus Challenge. This exciting new way to learn about phosphorus and why controlling it is so important will launch in mid April. If you want to be notified when it is ready, go to www.davita.com/PhosphorusChallenge and sign up to receive an email.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    DaVita Dietitian Sara

Re: Get Ready for the DaVita Phosphorus Challenge

Welcome to the volunteers who are evaluating the Phosphorus Challenge beta before it goes live mid-April. Thank you for participating!

You can post your questions and feedback here or you can use the feedback form to send a message directly to me.

DaVita Dietitian Sara

I heard this was coming! Thank you for this Sara! I know so many have had questions about Phosphorus and there once was a very good interactive site on it but Shire took it over and did away with it. So I am glad DaVita made this! Thank you!

I have a question: Can anyone volunteer?
    Angie
    Kidney Korner Dialysis Ethics Forum Kidney Pix Awareness Shirts KidneySpace Donor Search
    I will be walking a Kidney Walk in Ontario Canada Sept 18th 2011

• Peritoneal Dialysis = 4 yrs
    • Hemo Dialysis (in center) = 2 yrs
    • 2 kidney transplants = 1990 - 2001 & 2007 to present

Hi Angie,

We're excited to finally unveil the Phosphorus Challenge! Currently we have a small test group of DaVita patients and dietitians doing a pre-launch evaluation to help us work out the kinks before the official launch on April 15th. At that time the DaVita Phosphorus Challenge will be open to everybody. We encourage you to play and send us your feedback.

Thanks,
    DaVita Dietitian Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    Hi Angie,

We're excited to finally unveil the Phosphorus Challenge! Currently we have a small test group of DaVita patients and dietitians doing a pre-launch evaluation to help us work out the kinks before the official launch on April 15th. At that time the DaVita Phosphorus Challenge will be open to everybody. We encourage you to play and send us your feedback.

Thanks,
    DaVita Dietitian Sara
    Thank you. I got the email about it and am excited about it!
    Angie
    Kidney Korner Dialysis Ethics Forum Kidney Pix Awareness Shirts KidneySpace Donor Search
    I will be walking a Kidney Walk in Ontario Canada Sept 18th 2011

• Peritoneal Dialysis = 4 yrs
    • Hemo Dialysis (in center) = 2 yrs
    • 2 kidney transplants = 1990 - 2001 & 2007 to present