Subscribe to this Thread…
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Exercise?

Milk helps in our growth and makes our bones and teeth strong, Milk lowers high blood pressure and prevent from cardiovascular disease,
    diabetes, obesity and certain types of cancer.....
    Brandan

little cardio, extremely controlled diet and you will start loosing your fat

Quote Originally Posted by imbrad07 View Post
    I want to loose some weight. Which one is the best exercise to be fit and fine?
    there are a lot of us that would like to know that same response instead of just swimming wouldn't walking also work.

NO, kidney patients can not drink alot of milk because it has much calcium.......

There are many exercises but i like cardio because cardio exercises are perfect for fitness and health. My most favorite cardio exercise is running.
    Last edited by bdodsworth; 09-26-2013 at 12:16 PM.

I put on 10 pounds myself! Shame on me. But I just got back from a 1 mile walk which I really enjoyed and will do again tomorrow. I also agree with cycling. We have a stationary cycle at home and when the Tour de France was on TV, I would watch and cycle at the same time

Hi Brad,
    To loose some weight and to get fine swimming is the best exercise as not only swimming helps in losing some weight but also improve your stamina, boost energy and makes your shoulders, back, arms and hips muscles strong.

There are many exercises but in my opinion few are most beneficial. I like to do running because it is best exercise for all body parts. It helps to make body,bones and muscles strong. This is my most favorite exercise for fitness.
    Last edited by MichaelAnsara; 03-29-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Hi Brad,
    To lose some weight, engage in regular physical activities and focus on cardio exercises most as they are effective in burning fat and losing weight. Watch what you eat, break your meals in small frequent meals and drink more water than routine. Manage stress, avoid stimulants and avoid eating late.
    ----------------
    BrienShamp
    248 Harbor Blvd, Belmont
    CA 94002
    650-654-4604
    Last edited by Declane; 06-01-2014 at 01:35 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123