X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi, I am new to this site. Looking for meal plans and ways to be supportive and ways to help husband to stay focused and positive. Also ways for me, as a caregiver, to stay strong when seeing what my hubby goes through.

How wonderful of you to be so supportive with your husband. I have been a caregiver myself, and one thing to remember is to make time for you. I really enjoy the recipes and meal plans here. Hope you find some that will suit your husbands needs.

Comment

I would say just treat him like you always did just know that he might not feel as up to things as before, or at least for a while. I am sure that it is stressful being a caregiver also. Just be supportive and like Gina789 said don't forget to take care of yourself. Try to keep life as close to normal as possible. Ask for help when you need it from family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by 1scaredycat View Post
        I would say just treat him like you always did just know that he might not feel as up to things as before, or at least for a while. I am sure that it is stressful being a caregiver also. Just be supportive and like Gina789 said don't forget to take care of yourself. Try to keep life as close to normal as possible. Ask for help when you need it from family and friends.
        Good advice from you and gina 789. If you and your husband are doing dialysis and have not checked into Peritoneal Dialysis I highly recommend talking with your nephrologist about PD over Hemodialysis. PD is as close to a normal life, this side of having a kidney transplant, as you will find. Good luck in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X