Hello and Season's Greetings - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Season's Greetings

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Season's Greetings

Hello,

My name is Alan, my friends call me Chase and I am a Paramedic. I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a great holiday season. I'm not sure why my profile picture doesn't show up, cause I always feel better putting a face to a name.
    Last edited by chase72; 11-23-2015, 04:32 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

I see your smiling face..Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by chase72 View Post
      Hello,

My name is Alan, my friends call me Chase and I am a Paramedic. I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a great holiday season. I'm not sure why my profile picture doesn't show up, cause I always feel better putting a face to a name.
      Seasons Greetings to you Chase/Alan. Do you or a loved one have kidney disease? I have Chronic Kidney disease stage 3. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Comment

Paramedics have saved my life twice so far, you guys are GREAT!

Comment

My sister in-law had ESRD, but she eventually passed away due to complications with both Diabetes and Renal Failure...I feel bad knowing the progression of the disease entity, but I also feel good knowing that hemodialysis and the support aperture was there for her...From the Social Workers to the Medics that transported her, were all wonderful.

Comment

Thank you for the recognition...I personally cannot attest to the number of lives that I have saved throughout my career, although I can say with 100% certainty, that I've had a positive impact on thousands of lives in way or another.
            Originally posted by Loganwon View Post
            Paramedics have saved my life twice so far, you guys are GREAT!

Comment

Anyone from Houston, Texas?

Comment

Working...
              X