Hi. My name is Mona and I have moderate kidney disease GFR50. - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi. My name is Mona and I have moderate kidney disease GFR50.

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. My name is Mona and I have moderate kidney disease GFR50.

I appreciate that there is an online forum for questions and assistance. My question is: Are there groups that actually meet and discuss their issues regarding kidney disease. I find that there are discussion groups for cancer, alcoholism, narcotics, coping with death of a loved one etc,. I have been unable to find a meeting for those that have kidney disease. Again, I appreciate that there is an online forum but would really like a personal connection. I live in Grandview, MO. which is close to Kansas City, MO. Does anyone know of any meetings for those of us who have kidney disease?

Ho Mona I have also looked for a kidney disease group but to no avail. I even thought about starting one. Seems like people need to jump in a start these groups or there will never be any. I hope you find one. You might ask the nearest Dialysis center maybe they might know of one.

Comment

Working...
    X